cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the certificate path where it is installed in the server.

Hi Team,

We are unable to find the certificate installation path. i tried to check in the 

1. START -> RUN -> MMC -> File -> Add/Remove Snappins
  2. Select the CERTIFICATES  and click ADD -> Computer Account -> Next -> Finish

attached the screen shot. still i can find this certificate in the server.

Please help me on the below certificate renewal process.

FNMS-ANALYTICS.prod.mte.westpac.com.au

FNMS.prod.mte.westpac.com.au

FNMS-BATCH.prod.mte.westpac.com.au

Thanks,

Dhananjayan M

(6) Replies

attachment missing

Hi @dhananjayan_ma ,

Please go to each server and in the IIS go to bindings and then view the certificates for the respective ones.

From the MMC_Certificates snapin you may have to check in the local computer level certificates and the trusted root certificates and not sure in which server you are checking is it in a Beacon or somewhere else.

Hope this helps

Regards, 

winvarma

Hi,

I have tried to check the certificate from iis and unable to find. I have also verified from MMC but not able to find the certificate. please find the attached screen shot.

Thanks,

Dhananjayan M

Hi Dhananjayan,

You are looking at the right location through MMC, If you open IIS, click on root node, in the RHS pane you will find Certificate Server you should be able to see the imported certificate if any. if exist open the certificate properties that will give you more information about certificate issuer and issued to.

Cheers,
Aamer

Hi,

Still unable to find those certificate.

dhananjayan_ma_0-1583318043651.png

Thanks,

Dhananjayan M

Hi ,

I may suggest you to take help of the team handling the wintel administration tasks on the servers.  What is the setup in your environment and if its an on prem you might have to verify it in each server if the FNMS setup for their individual certificates.

By identifying the certificates are you trying to check the validity of them and if expired getting them renewed?

Regards,