cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deactivate product activation codes

All of the sudden, our customers are unable to deactivate activation codes for licenses for our product. This appears to be a system wide issue for us.

Our application now contacts our portal to deactivate, but after the request returns, it still says the active license still exists on the system.

I need to submit a support ticket, but can't find anywhere to do that. 

(2) Solutions
Hi jeffhuckins - I'm sorry about that! Can you try signing in and go to Get Support > Open New Case in the top navigation?
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

View solution in original post

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hopefully @KPBussey's pointer has helped with getting a support case logged. From the description of your problem it sounds like the functionality you're referring to may be related with either the FlexNet Operations or FlexNet Publisher products. There are separate forum areas for discussing topics related to those products:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
Hi jeffhuckins - I'm sorry about that! Can you try signing in and go to Get Support > Open New Case in the top navigation?
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hopefully @KPBussey's pointer has helped with getting a support case logged. From the description of your problem it sounds like the functionality you're referring to may be related with either the FlexNet Operations or FlexNet Publisher products. There are separate forum areas for discussing topics related to those products:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)