cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting the 30 day grace period has expired even after disabled few active Inventory devices

We were having License breach for Server count and the new Inventory Devices import has been stopped and a red banner with "30 day grace period has expired" message is showing up.

So we have Retired some Servers so that the consumption has come down post Reconciliation but still the Red banner is not going away and we are not able to see the new inventory being imported into the FNMS in the Log.

Is there any other step that I need to work on inorder to fix this issue?

Thanks in Advance

(4) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Did you run a full inventory import and license reconcile after retiring those machines?

Yes we did, but even in the next inventory import in the Compliancereader log i can still see the message new inventory import has been blocked as per FNMS Licensing terms. I thought this is a bug but it is not allowing the new inventory too

I wonder whether you still have more active inventory device records in the system than allowed by the license key. Click on the FlexNet Manager Suite License option in the system menu to check both how many devices you are licensed for, and how many are currently consuming licenses.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Right now we have uploading a PO with extra Server License and the banner has been removed.