cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status updates on FEDRAMP?

@ChrisG ,

Almost a year ago, you replied to a question on this post that Flexera was initiating efforts to seek FEDRAMP certification for FlexeraOne.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Data-Platform-Blog/Changes-to-Flexera-s-Business-Model/ba-p/211188

By chance, do you have any status updates to share?

Thank you,

David Mathias

NTT DATA Services

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no change to the status noted in the comment you've found there.

In particular, Flexera is in the Readiness Assessment phase of FedRAMP certification for Flexera One. We do not currently have a date on when the rigorous process will be completed.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

There is no change to the status noted in the comment you've found there.

In particular, Flexera is in the Readiness Assessment phase of FedRAMP certification for Flexera One. We do not currently have a date on when the rigorous process will be completed.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks for the status update.

Have there been any updates in 2023 or 2024 for a FedRAMP-certified Flexera One platform? 

The status noted earlier in this thread remains the same.