cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sophos Endpoint Protection Standard User (SKU ESPK1CTAA)

Creating a license from ESPK1CTAA does not add an application in the license. Is there an application or component which I can add to measure cnsumption of the license?

(1) Solution

Hi @johan07,

We will link the appropriate application i.e. Sophos Endpoint to the mentioned SKU. The changes will be part of 29th May 2020 SKU/PURL Release.

Thanks,

Reshma

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

@johan07 

This SKU indicates that it's a 1 Year Subscription Renewal so do you have the original purchase (most likely another SKU) that it is linked to? (I'm asking as I would expect the original purchased SKU to be linked to an application, but if it's not the case you may have to request an update to our SKU library...)

Thanks,

Previously it was linked to Anti Virus 10.8 from publisher Sophos but I suspect this to be wrong as this one is a freeware application.

Hi @johan07 ,

The ESPK1CTAA is a maintenance SKU and that's the reason it is not mapped to any application.Can you please provide the original purchased SKU so that we can check for Application mapping?

Thanks,

Reshma

Hello @Reshmadevadiga 

Unfortunately the original SKU can not be tracked down anymore.

I found an app  Sophos Endpoint arl://MGS-APP-00000268000 is this one related to the product?

It is innactive but the problem is we ended the contract and the product should not be present anymore.

Hi @johan07,

We will link the appropriate application i.e. Sophos Endpoint to the mentioned SKU. The changes will be part of 29th May 2020 SKU/PURL Release.

Thanks,

Reshma