cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Now Mid server

Hi,

After a bit of help - does anyone know if it possible to connect more than one S/Now mid server to FNMS?

Basically having a few beacons configured and will have two mid servers - one for failover in case of issues

Need to know if both mid servers can be connected - can they connect to two separate beacons?

Thanks in advance.

(1) Solution

Hello,

I don't see any limitation on how many MidServer to connect and from which beacon to connect. I usually connect to MidServer with sFTP,  and then I import the csv files for import. So sFTP can be configured on any server, also you can configure as many connection you want, just you need to think how you will manage this and how to automatically work in case of disaster. 

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hello,

I don't see any limitation on how many MidServer to connect and from which beacon to connect. I usually connect to MidServer with sFTP,  and then I import the csv files for import. So sFTP can be configured on any server, also you can configure as many connection you want, just you need to think how you will manage this and how to automatically work in case of disaster.