cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Now Madrid Integration Question

The release notes don't specify that Service Now Madrid is supported in 2019 R1, has anyone completed this integration successfully? 

Flexera: Are there any plans to support Madrid in a later release?

Thank you

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud now supports ServiceNow Madrid (see https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/fnms/EN/features/index.html#FeatureList/2019R1-1/RN_feat_ServiceNow41.html#ServiceNow4_1), and so I would expect the next FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises release to support it too.

I don't know if a date for the next On-premises release has been announced yet.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

The ServiceNow application is backward compatible with our FNMS versions. The caveat is that earlier versions of FNMS may not be able to take advantage of the features offered in the latest ServiceNow application.

The on-prem version will work with our ServiceNow 4.0.11 or 4.1 versions.  

You can find the feature matrix explaining  support for different versions of FNMS and ServiceNow applications by searching the community for : Feature Support for ServiceNow Integration.