Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHA1 DSA SHA1 MD5 GPG NOT OK

Team,

Any idea for below

-bash-4.1# rpm -K managesoft-18.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm
managesoft-18.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm: (SHA1) DSA SHA1 MD5 GPG NOT OK

-bash-4.1# rpm -ivh /var/tmp/managesoft-18.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm
error: /var/tmp/managesoft-18.0.0-1.x86_64.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 8ad9a7ee: BAD

(9) Replies

Team,

I have done import process(

$ rpm --import RPM-GPG-KEY-FlexeraSoftwareLLC

) but still getting same error.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Be sure to use the latest public key file RPM-GPG-KEY-FlexeraSoftwareLLC that is published. An error like this likely indicates that you have an old key installed - the key was updated (if my memory is right) earlier this year or something like that.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I am using the latest one , received from 2022R1 package. Is there any way to check if its still old one. 

@durgeshsingh - If you go to the Flexera Product and License Center for FNMS-OP 2021 R1, there is a separate download package for the Linux RPM Installer Public Key dated January 28, 2022.

Is that what you are using?

I am using , which has come from Linux x86 64 folder.

@durgeshsingh - Where are you getting the public key named RPM-GPG-KEY-FlexeraSoftwareLLC ?

In my current FNMS 2022 R1 environment, when I look on the Beacon Server at the \ProgramData\Flexera\Warehouse, where all of the packages are, that file is dated July 29, 2021

The separate Public Key available from the Product and Download License Center is dated January 18, 2022.  Can you verify that you are using the public key downloaded from the Product and License Center for FNMS 2022 R1?  The public key in the Linux folder on the beacon is not the current key.

Yes. From this \ProgramData\Flexera\Warehouse location.

@durgeshsingh - That location has the old key.  Please download the current key from the Product and License Center and use that one, dated January of 2022.