cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP System Landscape Import Error.

Getting the following error when importing system landscape for the first time.

GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR
An error occurred when determining the business system

This is FNMS cloud.  SOAP calls and webservice settings have been confirmed and there are no communication issues between admin module/SOLMAN and beacon.

Not sure if there is an issue with the beacon pulling down the default system landscape from the cloud or not.

(8) Replies

@gavin_mouat 

It's difficult to provide much guidance based on the limited information provided.

You may want to check the beacon - FNMS Cloud communication by checking the file %ProgramData%\Flexera Software\Beacon\SAPSystemLandscape.xml, i.e. has it been updated(?) as then this communication should be working fine.

If this communication is working you'll have to go through all the settings in the SAP environment as per documentation.

Thanks,

@gavin_mouat ,

In addition to John's recommendation, see if you can ping the system that is configured in soamanager from the Admin module.  

Thanks,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

@gavin_mouat ,

I would like to see if you were able to resolve this issue.  Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi

This issue was resolved by reinstalling the admin module and the transports. 

However there is a new error with another customer also running on Unix and the previous fix does not work.   Getting SOAP error code 3 now.   I've attached a screen shot of error.

Hi,

Can you try solution as per  https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Error-quot-SoapFaultCode-5-quot-when-running-quot-LICMAN-START/ta-p/1992  .

If above solution doesn't work, let me know SAP Basis version with SP level of Solution Manager.  Transport number that you have imported in solution manager.

Thanks,

Diggesh

Diggesh H Joshi
Ronny_OO7
By Level 8 Champion
Level 8 Champion

@gavin_mouat , the error shows: An error occured in the Webservice.

What I would look at is test Beacon SAP component? Also how is authentication required? This requires Basic authentication?

Secondly check the webserver on SAP Admin module side? Did you test the connection there? Any errors? Is the certificate accepted by both ends?

Regards

Ronald