Seeking your support configuring the java stack with Flexnet manager for SAP. please help me how to add the system to SAP Module
You're correct, documentation is incomplete on how to add a Portal (Java) System. (There is already an open documentation enhancement request...)
- You need to create an independent system in the landscape using the FNMS web UI
- Select the Admin Module system and add the independent (Java) system (from step 1 above) as a dependent
- Edit that system and change it to a Portal system, i.e. select “Portal system” option in the UI
- Synchronize it to the Admin Module, i.e. from within the SAP system where FNM-SAP Admin module is installed, click on “Synchronize System Landscape” and you will see the RFC Destination automatically generated. Click save.
- You'll then be able add the port and IP, etc. still from within the FNM-SAP Admin module.
Thanks for the response, i have tried tried to configure the instance as Independent system from the webui which leverage the ABAP port (3300) where the Enterprise portal is live over the port ( 50000) which port 80 .
Enterprise portal there is no client configure to define with Flexera webUI reference screen attached