cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Enterprise Portal Systems/ Java stack integration with FNMS for SA

Seeking your support configuring the  java stack with Flexnet manager for SAP. please help me how to add the system to SAP Module 

As per the instruction provided with installation guide  mentioned tried  configure the SAP Portal with Landscape as dependent system .

issue  with this approach SAP module with Solman treat that as ABAP system not as Java stack to proceed with further configuration.

(1) Solution

@SRicky 

I'll send you some screen shots (offline) that I hope will make above guidelines clearer.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

@SRicky 

You're correct, documentation is incomplete on how to add a Portal (Java) System. (There is already an open documentation enhancement request...)

1. You need to create an independent system in the landscape using the FNMS web UI
  2. Select the Admin Module system and add the independent (Java) system (from step 1 above) as a dependent
  3. Edit that system and change it to a Portal system, i.e. select “Portal system” option in the UI
  4. Synchronize it to the Admin Module, i.e. from within the SAP system where FNM-SAP Admin module is installed, click on “Synchronize System Landscape” and you will see the RFC Destination automatically generated. Click save.
  5. You'll then be able add the port and IP, etc. still from within the FNM-SAP Admin module.

Thanks,

@JohnSorensenDK
Thanks for the response, i have tried tried to configure the instance as Independent system from the webui which leverage the ABAP port (3300) where the Enterprise portal is live over the port ( 50000) which port 80 .
Enterprise portal there is no client configure to define with Flexera webUI reference screen attached 

@SRicky 

I'll send you some screen shots (offline) that I hope will make above guidelines clearer.

Thanks,