Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Report on 'License Entitlements'

ImIronMan
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

HI All,

Im trying to create a report on "All licenses" and their corresponding purchase orders  details including 'license entitlements','Maintenance' and 'Current license entitlements' columns that we see on 'purchases' tab on license properties page. This helps us to identify how much of the purchase qty is actually contributing towards the licenses. However I could not find these particular column, any where on custom objects.

Attached the screenshot of the column names that I'm looking

to include in the report.

Where can I find it ? If not avaialble on reports/GUI, can some one please post a sql query to get it similar to the attached screenshot but across all licenses and their linked purchases

Regards

Rajesh Ponnala

(1) Solution
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Rajesh,

Have you had the chance to look into EntitlementTransaction in the compliance database?

2020-11-03_14h46_47.png

It links SoftwareLicense to PurchaseOrderDetail. Adjustment tells how many entitlements are linked. Please be aware that there is a whole lot other stuff going on in there, like if the purchase is deferred.

Best regards,

Markward

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Rajesh,

Have you had the chance to look into EntitlementTransaction in the compliance database?

2020-11-03_14h46_47.png

It links SoftwareLicense to PurchaseOrderDetail. Adjustment tells how many entitlements are linked. Please be aware that there is a whole lot other stuff going on in there, like if the purchase is deferred.

Best regards,

Markward