cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Flexnet Manager Alerts

Hello,

We have on-premise FlexNet Manager 2019 R2 installed. One of our licensing managers needs to see a report of any alerts issued by FlexNet Manager for any product licensing issues. I can't seem to find where I can create such a report using report builder. Can this be done? If not, are there any alternatives?

Thank You!

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't know of any way to produce a report that "lists" alerts. However when viewing various grids you can click the Add filter link to configure a filter to only show records in the grid which have selected types of alerts:

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

Is there a link/document where I can learn more about these alerts.

Is it safe to remove these from FNMS console?

Regards,

Aftab Ansari

I can't think of any specific documentation about each individual alert, but hopefully the alert descriptions are pretty clear in terms of what they mean. If you are unsure what a particular alert description means, that would be a great question to ask in a new thread in this forum.

The alerts on licenses are always displayed as long as the condition that triggers the alert persists. It is generally safe to make changes to address the alert to cause it to be removed. For example, if you want to remove the alert "License is not linked to an application or product" on a license, arrange to link the license to an application.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)