cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing the C++ libraries from 2010

Does anyone have a timeline on when the C++ 2010 redistributable will no longer be used when installing the current version of FlexNet Management Suite? (end of life was in 2020 for that version of the language) 

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I've found a note indicating that this redistributable is expected to be updated in the beacon in the next FlexNet Manager Suite release.

I'm not sure if it is used in other FlexNet Manager Suite component beyond the beacon. Are you seeing it elsewhere?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

I have seen it so far in the Web server installation and the process server installation. 

Thanks for confirming @JeffVoss. I'm not aware of any specific plans to update those application server components, but I've alerted the relevant team in Flexera to this thread to raise awareness.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)