cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcile fails after upgrade from 2017 R3 to 2019 R1 - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Good day,

I'm getting an error when doing a recon after upgrade. 

[ERROR] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

All the databases upgraded fine with no errors, the schema versions are all on 13.2 importer log attached your assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards,

Pardon 

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I've done a few searches for this particular failure in a few places, but can't find any prior record of something similar. If you don't get any answers here, I would suggest raising a case with Flexera Support for further troubleshooting guidance.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Okay noted with thanks Chris.

Kind regards,

Pardon  

Hi @Matimba1229 ,

Have you got any solution from the support team on this issue and please share your experiences on this issue.

Regards,

Winvarma

Hi,

@winvarma we logged a case with Flexera it was due to corrupt xml files, apparently got corrupted during upgrade. thanks.