cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactive Ignored devices

Hi Team,

Is there any provision to reactive the ignored devices automatically from inventory?

For eg: If we have marked the device as "Ignored" which is not inventoried from last 90 days and after few days the same device is reimaged and assigned to the new user. Will it be active again automatically?

How will we get the information for making it active?

(4) Replies
mrathinam
By Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @sharma Thanks for the query in the right forum, so you are using FNE and the device is already obsoleted and want to activate again with a new account? If my understanding is correct then there is no way we can bring back the obsoleted device to activate, you have to create a New device and map the account and licenses. 

Best Regards,

Hi, @sharma I hope as per your Entitlement, this is the right Forum, please wait for more information from this forum users. 

Best Regards,

Mani. 

Thank you for your response!

Let me elaborate my query again. We have marked few devices as "Ignored" in FNMS. We don't want that device to come in Compliance data because these machines are currently not in use. In future , if these devices are assigned to someone , how the status of the devices will be changed from "ignored" to "active"?

Please refer to the attachment.

Thanks!!

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Please take a look at the following thread where this scenario has been discussed: Automate the inventory device status from ignored to Active using the changes in Last inventory date

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)