cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello,

I have a customer where I encounter the following issue.

FNMS 2021 R1, the tasks get hanged, especially PreCalc. 

I activated the shadowhost logging to see what are send over to batchprocessor, and I found the following in log file

If you see, there is an exec command, but it's missing the "@" parameter, and I think that's the reason why is failing, in the second print screen, I executed the same in SQL and if I put the parameter it return me something. So I assume due to this, there is no return and system is failing in the sync process, because the grids are out of date. 

error.jpg

sql.jpg

My question is do you know, where to look and fix this problem? 

Thank you for your support and I wish you all a nice day.

  

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried restarting the "FlexNet Manager Batch Process Scheduler" and "FlexNet Manager Batch Processor" Windows services?

I have heard of situations where the batch processing subsystem gets into a state where it does not run some or all precalc tasks, but where the tasks start running again after the services are restarted.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hello @ChrisG ,

Yes, done all that stuff, I even rebooted the server, rerun the install package, and the powershell scripts. Also I had several call with support team, and they send me a new version of maintanance.exe, but didn't solve my issue.