cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PURL download timeout

Hi,

I have an issue with the PURL.cab download timing out.

WE have identified the issue is with the proxy server and AV scanning - by the time the file has downloaded

and the AV scanning has completed to release the file the application has timed out.

Can anyone advise if I can increase the timeout please - guessing I will need to add a registry key? 

Thanks

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to change the timeout used for the HTTPS download of PURL content.

If you can't get delay caused by the AV scanning reduced, you may need to consider an approach of separately downloading the content and then installing. See the following article: How to manually download FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises content libraries.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to change the timeout used for the HTTPS download of PURL content.

If you can't get delay caused by the AV scanning reduced, you may need to consider an approach of separately downloading the content and then installing. See the following article: How to manually download FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises content libraries.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)