cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overnight reconcile task location for Multi Tenant Environment

Hi All,

I hope the overnight reconcile job present in the windows task scheduler for On premise environment. We are on Multi tenant environment and i am not able to find the Overnight reconcile job on windows task scheduler of batch server.

By anychance anyone know where the job is located on the multi tenant environment.

Thank you

Sasi

(1) Solution

I believe a default time is set when the license for the tenant is activated. The recommended way to change the scheduled time would be via the UI. There is also a BatchProcessSchedule table in the compliance and broker db.

View solution in original post

(6) Replies
tjohnson1
By Technical Writer
Technical Writer

If you do not see the scheduled task on the batch processing server, please try going to System Settings->Inventory from the FNMS Web UI

Hi @tjohnson1 

Thank you for your reply! yes we are not able to see it to the task scheduler. But it appears on the System setting -> Inventory tab.

Attached is the screenshot. I could see the job is scheduled to run at 12:30 for 1 group of tenants and 1:30 for another group of tenants.

we have not configured\changed or updated either on DB or UI. 

By anychance do you know where these values are configured and how can we set a particular time for 1 groups of tenants to perform their import?

Thank you

Sasi

Hi @sasikumar_r 

have you also checked this schedule task on the batch server: 

FlexNet Manager Platform -> Inventory Import and license reconcile ?

I believe a default time is set when the license for the tenant is activated. The recommended way to change the scheduled time would be via the UI. There is also a BatchProcessSchedule table in the compliance and broker db.

Hi,

on our on-premise, multi-tenant environment I have used:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
select * from [Compliance_DB].[dbo].[BatchProcessExecution]
WHERE Submitted >= '2020-08-04 09:00' and Submitted <= '2020-08-04 11:00'
and [BatchProcessTypeID] = '25'
order by Submitted desc
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As result I found a 'Submitted' for a IMImport (Task: Import into staging) for every tenant at the same time:
2020-08-04 10:00:00.040

When I start it via UI I can see a 'BatchProcessTypeID = 5' (Task: InventoryImportNoStats') for one tenant.

Have you checked the compliance db to see which tasks started in your environment at the same time?

Regards,

Hi @Tooling42 ,

At the same time i could see InventoryImportWriters job has got started in our environment.

@tjohnson1  - as he suggested i could see we have the option to reschedule overnight reconcile. we will try use the same for updating it.

Thank you

Sasi