cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office365 adapter Implementation

Recently we have upgraded to FlexNet Manager Suite 2019 R2. Previously we were using the FlexNet Manager Suite 2018 R2, Now, We are trying to implement the office365 adapters.

There are 2 ways of implementation.

1)FlexNet Manager Suite’s Multi-Tenant App to Connect to Microsoft 365 or else
2)Registering an app using the Azure portal to connect to Microsoft 365.

We where planing to implement using the FlexNet Manager Suite’s Multi-Tenant App to Connect to Microsoft 365

But in our premises. We use Single tenant.
Are we still good to use the lexNet Manager Suite’s Multi-Tenant App to Connect to Microsoft 365

(2) Replies

Hi @aprabha 

You can still use either of the method suggest in the following documentation 

https://ChangeToYourServerName/Suite/Help/webhelp/index.html#tasks/ManageO365Connection_OLH.html

#1 option - Using FlexNet Manager Suite’s Multi-Tenant App to Connect to Microsoft 365  means using Application ID  (on Beacon UI -> Inventory Setting -> Powershell connection ) has a pre-written application ID for Flexera Beacon.  As our documentation state it's hard coded "

• Application (client) ID: 5bb1a5a2-0d97-4335-9448-119f7b27aff9

Or you can register your own app in #2 option so you will need to register own azure app ,then copy the application ID into beacon UI. which is @#2 option -  Registering an app using the Azure portal to connect to Microsoft 365

Cheers

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)

Here is a 'user-friendly' URL 🙂

https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2019R2/EN/WebHelp/index.html#tasks/ManageO365Connection_OLH.html

Cheers

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)