cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O365 - missing publisher for a few licenses

Hi,

I have noticed that, for some licenses imported from the O365 portal, the Publisher "Microsoft" is not set. Is there a reason why this happens with certain products? (FNMS 2019 R2, latest O365 adapter)

2020-02-25 14_55_17-All Licenses - FlexNet Manager Suite.png

Thanks for your feedback.

(4) Replies

We have the same issue.

EHacking_0-1582639574615.png

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.

@dennis_reinhardt , @EHacking 

My guess is that this is a Flexera Content issue.  Are the alerts on these licenses saying that there is no application linked to the license?

If yes, Flexera does not yet recognize what these Office 365 subscriptions represent and are not linking an application to the license when they are created.  As a side effect it is not assigning Microsoft as the publisher of the license.

Please submit a ticket so that the Flexera Content libraries can be updated.

In the interim, you should be able to manually update the Publisher for these licenses.

Kirk

@kclausen 

We can ignore the error messages in this case, which indicate that no applications are linked, because there are also licenses with a Publisher (Microsoft) where this alarm is displayed too. I'll raise a ticket (Case Number 01996330)

Thanks and Best,

Dennis

@EHacking 

got a feedback from the flexera support.

As per our content team's feedback, we will add these SKUs and the updates is targeted to be released as part of 24th April 2020 SKU/PURL release. However, please note this date could change. I will go ahead and place this case back on Enhancement status for now. Thanks.
Regards,
Tamanna