Flexera
Flexera

Re: O365 errors

Jump to solution
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Jump to solution

I still have issues with Import. I have a cloud customer who has this issue.

Early January I had elevated my privileges to 'Cloud App Admin' temporarily and got the token created and import worked well until privilege's were downgraded.

Later I discovered we have to have 'reports reader' additionally, so went ahead to order as dedicated service account that has both 'Cloud App Admin' and 'Reports Reader'. But import doesn't work yet. Most times I get 403 and occasionally I get 502 in terms of error.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Jump to solution
For the Microsoft 365 connector, the Cloud Application Administrator and Reports Reader roles are required in order for the FlexNet Beacon to retrieve a token that allows read only access to Microsoft Graph.

Check the account and verify. If, in fact, you do have these and have a problem, please open a support ticket so we can address this. 
Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Jump to solution
I have a case open for this subject already. Came here in search of some clues that will help me.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Jump to solution

Hi Savin,

The additional role (Reports Reader) is required due to a change made by Microsoft. More details can be found in the earlier message in this thread -- https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Forum/O365-errors/m-p/127784/highlight/true#M4148.

Please try with these two roles and see what you find. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos