cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing License Error - FlexNet Manager 2020R2

Hi, I installed FNMS 2020R2 on Windows Server 2019 with SQL Server 2012.

And I activated the correct license file through Activation Wizard.

After acceptance of EULA on FNMS Web UI then Error Occured as Follows.

Missing License

Your license has not been activated. Please start the activation wizard to import our license file. .......

But I used the correct license file which has enough period to the expiration date.

I'm attaching the error pop-up.

please anyone help me to solve this problem.

Regards,

Smith Lee

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It can take a few minutes for updates to the registered license to flow through all the parts of the system, so if you haven't already then perhaps try accessing the web UI again now to see if this is still a problem.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
Thank you so much for your answer.
I tried to access after few hours but still have this error on WebUI.

Regards,
Smith Lee | Exwaysoft

In that case there may be a problem with the particular license file that you have that needs to be sorted through which the Flexera Support team could help you with.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris, thank you for your answer, I'm connecting to support team. I'll update if I could solve it.

Regards,

Smith