cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Office Report Off

Since upgrade to FNMS 2019 appears that my Installed Apps report for Microsoft Office is duplicating records over and over and over again, rendering the report useless.  Anyone see this and know of any fix?    Attaching sample o what I'm seeing.

Shelby

(6) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Shelby,

Is your report created from the FNMS web based reporting function, or is it a "custom" report, based on a custom SLQ query?

Best regards,

Markward

Hello!

I've tried it both ways.  🙂

None of the suggested solutions here have helped.  I opened a case with Flexera.

Thanks.

@shelby_day  Thank you for keeping us posted. Once you get an answer can you let us know what worked? It'll surely help someone down the road. 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Shelby, I assume that when you look at the properties of the Inventory Device and go the Application tab (such as for QJ08033603) you do not see duplicates?

My guess is that there is something wrong with the report that is producing the duplicates, especially if it is Custom Report creating using SQL.

Kirk

Hi Kirk,

No there are no duplicates on the actual inventory side.  This is a very strange anomaly.  I'm wondering if this could have happened as a result of us recently connecting to Microsoft portal for tracking of our Office 365 subscriptions?  I'm going to open an actual ticket on this issue because regardless  of why this is happening, it needs to be corrected as any of my reporting is currently off.

Thanks,

Shelby