cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ManageSoft Knowledge Base article 100845

I'm unable to locate knowledge base articles anywhere. 

Can someone help me find ManageSoft Knowledge Base article 100845?

Thanks!

Kathy

(4) Replies
Hi! I think this may be the one you're seeking: https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Knowledge-Base/Recognizing-Microsoft-SQL-Server-installations-using-Deployment/ta-p/5827
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

Be aware that the article referenced here is about Flexera products which have been obsolete for more than 10 years. It is unlikely this article will be directly relevant to anything you are doing today.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Good to know!  I was trying to find an answer on my own but see that's not happening. 

What I wanted to know is how application properties are populated in Flexera. Such as release date, end of support and end of extended support. 

Where does that information come from?  As part of the ARL library?

Yes, this data is part of the Application Recognition Library.

There is some lifecycle data on a small number of selected applications with just a base FlexNet Manager license, but to get the full data set that is available an extra lifecycle data pack must be purchased.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)