cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost FNMEA 15.5 admin credentials and no access to any of the persons

Hi Forum,

We are in a weird situation with our FNMEA 15.5 version. we have the tool installed and don't have access admin credentials for login into the portal and create a new user or use it. Looking  for experiences with similar issues and any suggestions.

Thanks

(11) Replies

Hi @winvarma,

The default account is admin / admin - have you checked to see if this account still works as this should allow you to reset the other accounts.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.

Hi @mrichardson 

Tried the same with our domain and Flexnet domain and its showing Invalid request. Try reloading the Page.

There is an option for forgot password as well but its asking for the user name and the email id and we are cluless with the email id details.

Hi @winvarma 

When you say you've tried with 2 domains, do you mean the format domain\username?  If so, try with just a username of admin and password of admin (no domain).

If that doesn't work on the FNMEA UI then you'll need to raise a support case as we will need to get a support engineer to look at your environment.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.

Hi @mrichardson ,

thanks for your comments and i did raise a support case but looking for other alternatives in the meanwhile until a Support engineer will be assigned with the case. Please find the snapshot attached where there is a drop down of domains and i wonder why there is a domain as FlexNet other than our own domain.

Hi @winvarma - If you have access to the FNMEA database then you can run the query in this KB article to reset the admin password back to 'admin'. I know the article is for Flexnet Operations but it works for FNMEA 15.5 as well

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Operations-Knowledge/How-to-reset-a-user-s-password-in-the-database-for-FlexNet/ta-p/5577

Hi @Anonymous ,

Let me try this work around and will update, thanks for the help.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Tried the script to reset but no luck the default admin is not having any permissions on the FNMEA portal. 

Can we create a user with full admin credentials on the FNMEA Application using sql db or any other options to get control on FNMEA.

Thanks

Please find the result after login into the portal 

Hi @winvarma - Can you check to see if your FNMEA license has expired? 

Hi ,

Could you please guide me how to check the license validity of FNMEA.

Thanks

Hi @winvarma ,

If your unable to login to the FNMEA instance and require checking your license you will need to log into the server that the admin module is installed on and navigate to the following location.

<Installation Directory>\FLEXnet\manager\admin\config\license

In here there will be a license file if you open this it will list quite a few items for each feature of the application and these will include a date for when the license features expire.

If the license has expired you should be able to generate a new license through the product and license center if you follow the instructions on the below link.

https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/plc/en/default.htm