cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of the Supported Inventory collections

Hi All,

Is there any placeholder to know which all inventory collections are supported in Flexera One?

For ex: SCCM, AD, Vmware etc are default one's with few others but is there a list which can be looked at which is consolidated list.

(1) Solution
(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The answer may depend a little on exactly which Flexera One capabilities and types of inventory you are working with. However here are some lists to refer to:

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

That was quick Chris 🙂 Do we have also have info about what data is collected in each of those integrations? I could see some of it listed under IT visibility list that u shared..

I can't think of any central place where data gathered by all integrations is detailed. However if there are particular integrations that you are interested in that you can't find information about, then post them here and people may have specific pointers to where you can find further information about those integrations.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

High level details of the inventory collected for each data source supported by FlexNet Manager can be found here: https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2021R1/EN/InvAdapConn/index.html#adapters/topics/InventoryComparisonMatrix.html