cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Use rights & rules

What would cause Use rights & rules to not recognize an upgraded version of an application to add if Upgrade rights are set?  I created some local applications of higher versions, used the same Publisher, product, applications classification but the local higher version is not being added to the license.

(6) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you click the "..." next to the Version field, do all the versions for the product appear in the expected order?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

version order.JPG

@ChrisG Yes the versions appear to be in the correct order.

@kathy_allen  this looks right to me. I would expect the upgrade to be automatically applied at the next reconciliation. (Have you run a reconciliation?) 

Natalie Overstreet Lias
Senior Product Manager
I don’t speak for Flexera, and we should all be grateful for that

Yes we run a reconcile daily.  I created the local apps Monday so 2 full reconciles have run.  I actually have another local app with the same issue.  Should I open a support ticket?

Yes, I think I'd recommend a support ticket at this point. 

Natalie Overstreet Lias
Senior Product Manager
I don’t speak for Flexera, and we should all be grateful for that

Upgrade rights don't apply to local applications if they're missing End of Life date (can't remember now but I think only this one is required).

Your solutions is to:

• set upgrade rights without until date (leave it blank) OR
  • set any dates in the locally created applications