cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Center video errors

I am watching various videos through the learning center.  I am able to watch most of them.  However I have many videos that return a "This video cannot be played. (Error Code 323011)" message.  It does not matter if I am in Edge or Chrome.

(4) Replies

@smullins  - can you help? Thanks! 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.

We have found Chrome to have better performance with the videos over MS Edge. Also, sometimes corporate network security or slow networks could cause issues. If the issue is random, it could be linked to slow networks.  If you have any further issues, please feel free to email learning@flexera.com and we can work through any additional issues you may have.

Hell Steve,

I'm facing the same issue for some of the video's, not all of them. I'm working in Chrome browser via Secure Access (vpn-tunnel)

Two examples which one works and which none not:

Introduction to the FlexNet Manager UI: does not work and displays the error 230211 (this video cannot be played)

Manage Account Access Through Roles: works

It is somehow strange some of them are working and some not.

When disconnecting the Secure Acces app and go directly to the internet then issue is solved.

Best regards, Frank07

Hi all - I wanted to drop a note to say we are investigating this issue in greater detail to better understand browser and video performance. I'll link back with information we find. 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.