cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last logged on user information not available for Linux & Unix devices

Assigned user, Calculated user or Last logged on user is not showing for any of the Linux or Unix devices. However, we have these details available on windows servers and end user machines, we are currently using FNMS 2018 R1 and most of the agent used for inventory collection in FNMS agent version 13

(1) Solution

You get the user information from agent inventory in the ndi file as well which will be imported to the staging tables but for you to see that user in the UI device>last logged on user, the user record has to also come from AD import too. 

Which means Linux servers are missing in your AD and that's why it is not showing in the tool

View solution in original post

(2) Replies

You get the user information from agent inventory in the ndi file as well which will be imported to the staging tables but for you to see that user in the UI device>last logged on user, the user record has to also come from AD import too. 

Which means Linux servers are missing in your AD and that's why it is not showing in the tool

Hello @raghuvaran_ram,

I answered this query during support case ##02130901, but I'll post the answer here for anyone else that happens to be curious in future.

'Last logged on user' is currently not captured by the FlexNet agent on non-Windows devices.

There is, however, an open Enhancement to introduce this functionality - the issue number for this Enhancement is IOJ-1735856.

HTH,
Joseph
If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!