cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active participant

Re: Last download of packages for managed devices failed. Check the log file on the beacon server.

Hi,

We are having 5 beacon servers and all the servers having this issue. 2 days before only this issue started.

We are using 2018 R1 version of FNMS in our environment.

We can try to create a support ticket for this, tomorrow we are planning to upgrade 2019 R1 version.

We will wait.

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Dhananjayan M

Highlighted
Flexera beginner

Re: Last download of packages for managed devices failed. Check the log file on the beacon server.

Just to echo, and could be coincidence but my customer has the same issue as of today.  After some issues with the Master beacons, we rebooted them and now get the same error as described by OP.

Frequent contributor

Hi,

Sorry to jump in the conversation, but I have the same error, the only difference is that I receive this error on child beacons.

FNMS version 2019 R2, all beacon servers are running this version. 

Do you have some advise why this is happening to child beacons?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional contributor

Same issue is seen on our Infrastructure. Parent and Child-relations seems to be affected after upgrading to 2019 R2.
please Review Case: #01975200

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

I'm working on this now with some of the developer teams that have experience with beacon packages.

Once I have an update I'll communicate back but thanks to everyone for letting me know it's not an isolated issue, that is very helpful information.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
If the solution provided has helped, please mark it as such as this helps everyone to know what works.