Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
thomas_dickey
Occasional contributor

Just installed a fresh copy of FNMS 2019 R2 - Page not loading thumbnails

Hello everyone!

We just installed an FNMS 2019 R2 system and everything seems to be working for the most part. The only issue I am seeing is that the thumbnails on the pages are not loading. When I look at the developer section of the browser, I see a bunch of errors relating to the loading of all thumbnails... they are all similar to the following...

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

I have checked the IIS applications to make sure they are running as the service account. I have also made sure that the service account has access to the directory where the files exist. Can anyone tell me what I am missing? I have a ticket in for this, but we are not getting a response back from customer support and we need to resolve this.

Any hello would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Tom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
Flexera kclausen
Flexera

Re: Just installed a fresh copy of FNMS 2019 R2 - Page not loading thumbnails

Have you tried a different browser?

Do any of the following recommendations help?

https://helpnet.flexerasoftware.com/fnms2019r1/EN/WebHelp/index.html#concepts/BrowserConfig.html

0 Kudos
wernerb
Active participant

hi,

are you sure its FNMS 2019 R2?

0 Kudos
Flexera kent-au
Flexera

Hi @thomas_dickey,

I assume this happens when you launch the WebUI management page, and you are using our on-premise offering. Let me know if these assumptions do not sound right.

I reckon something has gone wrong at the installation or configuration phase. Since the thumbnails do not load because of 500 Internal Server Error, can you post the WebUI log file? This can be found in C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\Compliance\Logging\WebUI\webui.log

Keep in mind that the log file may contain sensitive information such as Operator Login Name which can be in the form of a personal email address, so please review and filter sensitive information before you post the log file.

It might also be beneficial to post the full list of errors you see in the browser developer console so we can ensure that there are no preceding errors which could have caused this behavior.

Also as you have an open support question with us, can you post the ticket number?

Cheers, Kent

p.s. 2019 R2 is not released yet, so I believe you are referring to an earlier FNMS version?

0 Kudos
mag00_75
Occasional contributor

@kent-au by the way, are a date set for on-premise 2019R2?
Since the R2 Cloud comes on 17'th of October.

0 Kudos