cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue updating PURL using scheduled task

Hi

I'm currently encountering an issue where the scheduled PURL update isn't happening. Even though the System Admin console says its completed, I see the following error in the logs: 

[ERROR] ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.Impl.Licensing.RecognitionImport.ContentDownloadException: Could not download https://www.managesoft.com/support/Compliance/PURL.cab ---> ManageSoft.Compliance.Logic.Core.API.ImportRecognitionExecuteException: Error occurred when running the command to execute the population script
'' using command 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\ShadowHost.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DotNet\bin\ImportPURL.exe" -dl "C:\ProgramData\Flexera Software\FlexNet Manager Platform\DataImport\Content\SKU"'.

I can also connect to the managesoft URL mentioned here manually as the service account via a web browser, so it doesn't seem like a network issue. 

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

have you tried downloading the file (PURL.cab)

1. manually, via a browser?
  2. using the ImportPURL.exe with the -dl parameter?

Best regards,

Markward

Having the same issue but it works intermittently, it is currently failing to Update the ARL however succeeding with the PURL and SKU.

Works fine when we download the .cab files and do it manually via the command prompt.

Regards,

Mercy