cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to identify who has triggered the FNMS Reconciliation task

Hi 

Is there any way to identify which user has triggered the FNMS reconciliation task manually.

the WebUl logs point out to the service account however it is not a scheduled execution.

(1) Solution

Hello @Devarajan,

You could run this against the Compliance DB:

SELECT OperatorLogin,* FROM BatchProcessExecution
WHERE BatchProcessTypeID IN (1, 23) -- 1 = license reconcile, 23 = inventory import
ORDER BY BatchProcessExecutionID DESC

If OperatorLogin IS NOT NULL, then it was triggered manually by an operator. Otherwise, it was a system request.

https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2020R1/EN/Schema/index.html#SysRef/schema/ComplianceSchema/BatchProcessing.CommonTables/reference/BatchProcessExecution.html

HTH,

Joseph

If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Hi @Devarajan ,

Did you take into consideration that some used the service account to log into app server or to log into the WebUI with service account and then to trigger the reconcile.

Usually only the admin accounts have this rights to do.

Hello @Devarajan,

You could run this against the Compliance DB:

SELECT OperatorLogin,* FROM BatchProcessExecution
WHERE BatchProcessTypeID IN (1, 23) -- 1 = license reconcile, 23 = inventory import
ORDER BY BatchProcessExecutionID DESC

If OperatorLogin IS NOT NULL, then it was triggered manually by an operator. Otherwise, it was a system request.

https://docs.flexera.com/FlexNetManagerSuite2020R1/EN/Schema/index.html#SysRef/schema/ComplianceSchema/BatchProcessing.CommonTables/reference/BatchProcessExecution.html

HTH,

Joseph

If my response answered your question satisfactorily, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to heighten visibility for future customers!

Additional note: if the scenario described by @adrian_ritz1  has occurred, then I believe that the OperatorLogin should show your service account instead of NULL.

Thanks @jjensen  for the query to identify how the reconciliation is triggered.

it was helpful.