cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the 'FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises' document available in German?

Hi All,

We are currently trying to get Flexnet Manager Suite approved for deployment in Germany. To do so they require documentation on the tool in German to pass through workers council. 

The attached 'FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises' document meets their requirements for content, but I can only find this in English. Please can someone advise if there is a version available in German?

(2) Solutions

Good morning Sasha,

here is the German version. This is available from the  German website https://www.flexera.de/resources/datasheets/solution-area/software-license-optimization/

Best regards,

Tracey

P.S Now attached the correct file.

View solution in original post

Hi @sacha_carter ,

Did you see the PDF attachment to Tracey's reply? That certainly looked German to me 🙂

german.png

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Natalie

Natalie Overstreet Lias
Senior Product Manager
I don’t speak for Flexera, and we should all be grateful for that

View solution in original post

(5) Replies
tbesse
By
Flexera Alumni

Good morning,

This datasheet seems to be available in English only while much of the FlexNet Manager documentation is also available in German. Take a look at helpnet.flexerasoftware.com

Best regards

Thorsten

Senior Solution Architect in the SE team
(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera)
tkuivala
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran

Hi!

As was previously noted that document is not available in German, but the online help is, you can find that from here: online help

Good morning Sasha,

here is the German version. This is available from the  German website https://www.flexera.de/resources/datasheets/solution-area/software-license-optimization/

Best regards,

Tracey

P.S Now attached the correct file.

Morning Tracey,

Unless I'm missing something, once you open the datasheet document link, it still bring up the English version. 

Hi @sacha_carter ,

Did you see the PDF attachment to Tracey's reply? That certainly looked German to me 🙂

german.png

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Natalie

Natalie Overstreet Lias
Senior Product Manager
I don’t speak for Flexera, and we should all be grateful for that