cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructions to link the VCenters in the Flex Instance

Are there any instructions for linking the VCenters in the Flex Instance? If so, please send me the document or instructions that will guide me through the process.

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm a little unclear on what you're seeking to achieve here. Can you explain more about what you are wanting to link vCenter servers to?

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi ,

We are looking for documented instructions on how to link the vCenters within Flexera FNMS. Our team started the work to link the vCenters back in when the instance has been deployed, and we recently noticed there are vCenters awaiting to be connected.We want to ensure that all our team members involved can refer to the documented steps to be able to wrap up this effort within a short timeframe.

Thank you

What are you wanting to link the vCenters within FlexNet Manager Suite to?

If you are wanting to link an inventory device record for a vCenter server to some other type of record, you could do that by opening the inventory device record within the FlexNet Manager Suite UI and editing it there.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)