cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Daily peak product report, is it possible to show the total available seats and scale with whole number?

Hi fellow flexnet manager users:

I am a new users of flexnet manager reporting, I find out that the product peak usage report, is scale with fractional number instead of whole number of seat of a license, it doesn't quite make sense to me. Moreover, I am wondering if there's a way to show the total available number of seat in the graph.

For instance, mine has 8 seats total, but only used 4.  If there's a way to show people that I actually have 8 seats instead of 4 ? (see attached)

Thanks,

CKCapture.JPG

(3) Replies
Paul_Diop
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Hi Kwy4262,

to change the scale you can select the y1-axis and set the Scale Interval to 1. If you want the total available number of seat you will need to:

1 - Configure the tool Planner to collect this information. as shown below

ProductLinePlanner.png

 2- add the data item Availability Count. see the configuration below

ProductDailyPeakUsageReports.png

 Regards,

Hi Pdiop1

Unfortunately, for some reason, my admin and I both lost the Daily Peak Usage Product Report.  I remember it was there when we first bring up the Flexnet Manager. So, it wasn't a custom report, but a report that come with the tools. Could you be able to tell me how to recover that ? 

Thanks,
CK

@kwy4262 

Please refer to my response to How to recover the Cognos Product Daily Peak Usage report (your other thread in this forum).

Thanks,