cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Purchase Informations to FNMS

Hello,

at present, we create every purchase by ourself - which takes a lot of time. If i'm rembering right, there is an opportunity for importing a csv file with the appropriate purchase infortmation.

Do you provide a template for this? Or do you an idea in which document we can find the help?

Kind Regards

Marcel

(1) Solution
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

Please have a look at "Data Inputs" and then "One-off upload". You'll find templates and a way to upload them.

2019-10-28_16h12_24.png

Alternatively, you could create a Business Import and maybe cut some of the anoyances that may come with CSV or Excel files (by accessing a database or API).

Best regards,

Markward

View solution in original post

(5) Replies

@LuckyLu , you can download the xls or csv template under the menu: Data Inputs >> Once off uploads >>Purchase Order uploads.

Regards

mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi,

Please have a look at "Data Inputs" and then "One-off upload". You'll find templates and a way to upload them.

2019-10-28_16h12_24.png

Alternatively, you could create a Business Import and maybe cut some of the anoyances that may come with CSV or Excel files (by accessing a database or API).

Best regards,

Markward

i tried to upload the template (csv) in our test environment and unfortunataly get an error:

An error has occurred when trying to run the query [select * from [source.csv]]. The error message is [The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.]

Do you have any idea what does it mean and what i have to do?

Best regards

@LuckyLu , this is regular challenge.  You require this driver on teh app server - ensure that you download 32 bit or 64 bit as appropriate to your install

https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=13255

Regards