cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I am attempting to start my IBM license reconciliation but am having trouble finding information on bundling of products. Does anyone know where I can find this information? Thanks.
(3) Replies
mmarnell
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran
Mike,

For bundling information, you'll have to review the IBM LIDs. To implement that in FNMS, there are a couple of strategies for managing bundles today, such as using allocations and exemptions.

Matt
scowherd
By Level 3 Flexeran
Level 3 Flexeran
Mike good to hear from you and welcome to the community. Reviewing your question I can add that the "License information Document" aka LID under the section titled "Supporting Products" these are the product that can be used in support of the primary product. aka Bundling. this is the link I use to search for the LI document https://www-03.ibm.com/software/sla/sladb.nsf

@trachsma, @scowherd's suggested location is where you should start. It will tell you components of each bundle - just keep in mind, you will then need to check if a component itself is a bundle (that's a common occurrence for IBM products). We are planning to do some enhancements in the way FlexNet Manager Suite manages bundles over the next few months, so I am interested in your experiences as you start managing IBM bundles to see if we can incorporate some of your feedback in our changes.