cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBM Regions Disappear after FlexNet Manager Suite North America: Production Release 2019 R1.6 - 18 September 2019

Hi Everyone, we just noticed that all of our IBM Regions have disappeared after last weeks FlexNet Manager Suite North America: Production Release 2019 R1.6 - 18 September 2019.

I have opened a Case and re associated them but maybe worth a look in your respective environments. Our licensing team was noticing some odd behavior in terms of IBM Licenses. May only be our specific environment but worth a look just in case. Our UAT environment looked fine ...

Bruce

(3) Replies

Thanks Bruce for the information, when you say "IBM Regions have disappeared", do you mean devices are unassigned from the region/s and move to unknown region? OR Regions disappear from the UI?

Can you please contact Flexera Support and provide more use case specific information along with screenshots that will help with investigation. 

Thanks for your help!

Aamer

Hi Aamer, apologies for not being as specific as I should have. The issue was that the devices were all unassigned from their IBM Regions. Their respective locations were still intact for the devices but that relationship from the locations to the IBM Regions had changed to Unknown Region since that relationship had been changed to Unknown Region for all of our locations in the Locations Tab.

I have attached a screenshot of the Locations Tab and will update the Case as well with this same verbage.

Thx

Bruce

Here is the Case number details ...

Thank you for submitting your question to us online. Case #01917433: "IBM Regions Disappear after FlexNet Manager Suite North America: Production Release 2019 R1.6 - 18 September 2019" has been created and a Flexera Software Technical Support Engineer will respond to you shortly.