cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we can move all report inbox to new server in FNMEA

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade FNMEA (Core, Reporting) server to new server. Anyone have any idea how we can move report inbox to new server ?

(1) Solution
sjackson
By Level 4 Flexeran
Level 4 Flexeran

Hi @raviladhawala 

The best way for migrating the data over would be to migrate the databases, unfortunately at the moment there is no way to export/import the report configurations there is an enhancement currently for this reference numbers if you would like to reach out to either your account manager or the product management team in the Ideas portal the reference numbers for these enhancements are;

IOJ-1649481 and IOJ-1726020

I see a support ticket has been raised for this request I have reached out to you on the support ticket as this request would benefit from a call to discuss your specific upgrade requirements and provide some possible solutions.

View solution in original post

(1) Reply
sjackson
By Level 4 Flexeran
Level 4 Flexeran

Hi @raviladhawala 

The best way for migrating the data over would be to migrate the databases, unfortunately at the moment there is no way to export/import the report configurations there is an enhancement currently for this reference numbers if you would like to reach out to either your account manager or the product management team in the Ideas portal the reference numbers for these enhancements are;

IOJ-1649481 and IOJ-1726020

I see a support ticket has been raised for this request I have reached out to you on the support ticket as this request would benefit from a call to discuss your specific upgrade requirements and provide some possible solutions.