cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we are setting up FNMS Dashboard in Onsite permises

Spoiler

Hi Team,

I want to know how we are setting the FNMS dashboard from the server and how this tab are connected.

Please help me to understand this.

https://fnms.westpac.com.au/Suite/SystemHealth

Thanks,

Dhananjayan M

(4) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You can get reach the System Health Dashboard by clicking on the system menu > System Health > System Health Dashboard menu option.

When viewing the dashboard page, you can click on active tiles or links to drill through to see additional details on the topic covered by the tile.

For more information about the information shown on this page, see the System Menu > System Health > System Health Dashboard online help topic.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris,

My query is, in the dash board example: PURL, ARL and Inventory block , Beacon issues will be present.

How we can set this blocks in the dash board page.

i am seeing FNMS online, what is purl and Arl that is given. But i want to know how we are setting this boxes in a single dash board how the servers are related in to the blocks.

Thanks,

Dhananjayan M

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are asking sorry, but maybe you are looking to configure your own dashboard page that shows some of this information (along with other information?)

There isn't any capability built in to FNMS that would particularly help with that. All the information shown on this page is ultimately stored in the compliance database, although you would need to hunt around to work out where it is. If you could work that out then you could conceivably develop your own queries to extract the relevant information and show it in some other system/page that you configure.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

@dhananjayan_ma  - As @ChrisG as stated, the tiles on the main FNMS Dashboard (when you log in) and the System Management Dashboard are hard-coded within FNMS and cannot be modified.  It is not possible to see the tiles from the 2 dashboards in a single view.

Kirk