cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a report on installed applications and the device names installed on

Hello Guys,

I'm fairly new here. Can anyone help me on how to navigate Flexera manager to create a report on "all installed applications and their corresponding device names installed on?"

Kind regards,

Sam

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Try the following threads for some discussion on this scenario and related considerations:

As you will see discussed in those threads, care needs to be taken to configure reports appropriately to avoid them returning an unmanageable volume of data. Using the License Compliance > Applications > Application Installation Details built in report may be a good place to start to mitigate those challenges.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks for your response, Chris. I read through your guidelines and suggested threads but nothing seems to the view that I have in Flexera manager. Regarding,  License Compliance > Applications > Application Installation Details, I don't have "Application installation Details" under Applications. Can you please advise how I get access to the inbuilt report?

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Sam. Can you post a screenshot of what menu options you're seeing in the UI? It sounds like you're either looking in the wrong place, or using a different product (FlexNet Manager for Engineering Applications rather than FlexNet Manager Suite?) than what I've assumed.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)