cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to auto discover IPs and subnets in Flexnet?

Hello,

we need to discover IPs and subnets in FNMS, how we can discover IPs and subnets in Flexnet.

Thanks in Advance!

Best regards,

Sandeep

(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

IP addresses of inventory device records can be found on the General tab of inventory device records, and included in various grids which list inventory device record details. For example:
image.png
Availability of this data does depend on the inventory source you're using providing it, but most inventory sources would provide this information for most devices.

The subnet of each IP address of each inventory device is not gathered by FlexNet. You can see details of sites & subnets imported from Active Directory (or entered manually) by following the Discovery & Inventory > Network > Subnets menu option.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)
BradAkers
By Level 5 Flexeran
Level 5 Flexeran

Also please note that the only way to automatically create the site and subnet list that @ChrisG mentioned is via an integration with Active Directory. 

Yes, and domain integration are done from beacon server, if you have multiple domain, like my.domain.local and my1.domain.local you need to create a connection to each domain.