cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hardware Asset Management Training Modules

Looking for any type of IT Hardware Asset Management Training Modules and/or videos of FLEXERA capabilities to trackfrom cradle to grave. I've read the HAM Guide, need to see it if it will be a program that would fit our needs. 

(1) Reply
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

For general (non tool-specific) training on hardware asset management for somebody looking to learn the discipline, I would suggest considering a local training provider that provides training around IAITAM's Hardware Asset Management Professional certification (https://iaitam.org/champ/).

Training classes run by the Flexera Services group touch on various hardware asset management topics, although this content typically focuses more on how to use the tool rather than specifically training on hardware asset management as a discipline. Some Flexera partners also offer training classes which may be helpful.

Flexera also provides various training content - including videos - in the Flexera Learning Center (select Other Resources > Learning Center in Flexera Community), some of which will touch on hardware asset management while focusing on different use cases for working with Flexera products. Do be aware that some training content in the Learning Center is only available to users from active Flexera partners and customers.

With all of that said, most of the tool-focused training available that I know of is primarily aimed at people who are leaning tools to use them, not necessarily to help with assessing tools to see whether they would fit a need. So if your main need here is a tool assessment, you may find that the training options don't quite match what you're looking for.

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)