cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Products 'At Risk'

FNMS Management Dashboard shows the Publishers are at risk (along with the amount Under purchased).

There are some products, which we don't need to keep track. As there is no Purchase associated, the consumption is causing these products to be listed as 'at Risk' .

Curious to know how others are handling this.

Thanks
(3) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
A typical approach for applications which do not need any sort of tracking/management to be done within FlexNet Manager Suite would be:
[LIST=1]
  • Set the status of the application to "Ignored" (to explicitly mark the application as not being relevant for management or tracking)
  • Do not link the application to any license record (to avoid any licenses being inappropriately reported as "at risk")
  • (Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi,

@ChrisGanother question to Products at Risk at Management Dashboad:

Is here a way to display financial value at risk for license created without entitlements?
    I have filled in financial amount on the license tab, but it is not being picked up.

Kind regards,

Maria

@m2019sam - Yes.  

Open up the License and go to the Purchases tab.  Near the top of the page is an "Override License Cost" field.  Enter the Unit Cost for a license in this field and then Save the license.  This value will then be used by the Management Dashboard to calculate the AT RISK amount.