cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Chrome - Unrecognized Evidence

We are seeing a ton of Google Chrome  and other popular freeware applications under Unrecognized evidence. Is there any reason this would not be being assigned more frequently by the ARL updates? 

(1) Solution

Hi Diana,

The latest ARL build#2492 has 264 unique titles for Google Chrome and 79.0 is the latest in ARL.
Latest Chrome's version 80.0 has been published in this week's ARL build #2493. 

If there are more unrecognized evidence that you wanted to be recognized in ARL, please raise a Support case with the list of evidence. 

Thanks,
Ramya

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
mfranz
By Level 17 Champion
Level 17 Champion

Hi Diana,

I cannot speak on behalf of Flexera, but I believe such software is simply lower priority when compared to commercial applications.

Did you check if you ARL is the latest version? My test systems has version 444 installed.

Best regards,

Markward

Hi Diana,

The latest ARL build#2492 has 264 unique titles for Google Chrome and 79.0 is the latest in ARL.
Latest Chrome's version 80.0 has been published in this week's ARL build #2493. 

If there are more unrecognized evidence that you wanted to be recognized in ARL, please raise a Support case with the list of evidence. 

Thanks,
Ramya