cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating report for PO's with no uploaded documents

Hi All,

I am trying to create a report for purchase orders with missing document upload.

I've tried different methods from existing values available at the time of report creation.

Kindly guide how I can create a report for purchase order's whose document(license properties) has not been uploaded.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Aftab Ansari

(1) Solution
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't think of any direct way to get information about documents attached to purchases in the classic reports area in the FlexNet Manager Suite interface - the purchase/document relationship is not exposed in this reporting data model.

If you are using FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises and in a position to be able to directly query the compliance database for data, you could start with a query like the following to get information about purchases with no attached documents:

SELECT *
FROM dbo.PurchaseOrderDetail pod
WHERE
    NOT EXISTS(
        SELECT *
        FROM dbo.Document d
        WHERE d.PurchaseOrderDetailID = pod.PurchaseOrderDetailID
    )

You've also mentioned licenses associated with purchases. If you wanted to report purchases that are not linked to a license, you could configure a report that includes the "Purchase" object and associated "Licenses", and filter by "License Name is empty":

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't think of any direct way to get information about documents attached to purchases in the classic reports area in the FlexNet Manager Suite interface - the purchase/document relationship is not exposed in this reporting data model.

If you are using FlexNet Manager Suite On-premises and in a position to be able to directly query the compliance database for data, you could start with a query like the following to get information about purchases with no attached documents:

SELECT *
FROM dbo.PurchaseOrderDetail pod
WHERE
    NOT EXISTS(
        SELECT *
        FROM dbo.Document d
        WHERE d.PurchaseOrderDetailID = pod.PurchaseOrderDetailID
    )

You've also mentioned licenses associated with purchases. If you wanted to report purchases that are not linked to a license, you could configure a report that includes the "Purchase" object and associated "Licenses", and filter by "License Name is empty":

image.png

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Hi Chris, thank you for the quick response.

Regards,

Aftab Ansari