cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera v15 Release Date?

With Flexera's yearly release getting close I was wondering if there was any word on when the newest version is set to release? Knowing this information could help us determine if we should wait for the newest release or start packaging v14. 

Any information regarding the future Flexera version would be greatly appreciated!

(5) Replies

Hi tpuntney, 

Can you clarify what Flexera product you are referring to with this post?
I ask because FlexNet Manager Suite version 15  corresponds to 2020 R1, which has been out for a number of months. With FlexNet Manager Suite we are gearing up for the release of version 16 or 2020 R2. 

For FlexNet Manager For Engineering Applications, I believe that version 15 has been out for a very long time. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

Hi Jeremy,

I am referring to the newest upcoming release v16 of 2020 R2, sorry for the confusion. Is there any date set for the release of this?

Hi ,

i guess FNMS 2020R2 for on-prem is going to be released on 4th Dec and please refer to the link for further details.

https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Release-Blog/FNMS-2020-R2-On-Prem-Release-Webinar-4-December-and-OnDemand/ba-p/171401 

Hope this helps.

Regards

Thank you for clarifying tpuntney, and no worries the version numbers are hard to keep track of. 
I do not believe that the exact date has been announced, but the current plan is a release in mid-December. This is subject to change as we finish testing and finalizing the release. 

I am only human; anything said is my view or from my own experience and not necessarily that of Flexera.
If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".

FNMS 2020 R2 On-prem has a release date planned for December 10th. 
You can find the full announcement here:  https://community.flexera.com/t5/FlexNet-Manager-Release-Blog/Release-announcement-for-Flexnet-Manager-Suite-On-Premises-2020/ba-p/172579/jump-to/first-unread-message