Hi @kclausen ,
Please find my answers below:
1. Yes, .NET Framework 4.6 is installed on the server.
2. All pools are running except "FlexNet Manager Platform". Even after starting it manually, it is getting stopped once we are trying to launch the application via Internet Explorer.
3. Yes, all IIS features are installed as per the prerequisite.
Additionally I have attached the latest log files from 12Sep2019 EOD. Please let me know if you find any light of hope.
Thanks & regards,
Typically if an Application Pool stops, even after you start it manually, it means that the logon credentials assigned to that pool are not correct. In regards to the FlexNet Manager Platform Pool, this is managing the FlexNet Web Site, which I think is why you get the 503 error. In regards to this specific application pool:
1) Is this specific pool running with the same Account as the other pools?
2) Is the Account that is running the pool your FlexNet Manager Service Account?
Try going into the Advanced Settings of this pool and find the Identity attribute. Click on the ... button and reenter the Logon and Password of the Service Account and then start up the pool and see if this fixes the problem.
We tried by reentering correct credentials before as well that did not help, however recently we have modified the file from DCOM Config having the application ID as per the error from Event Viewer.
After that, we re-entered credentials and it worked.
Thank you again! 🙂